[asterisk-biz] Exciting news for the Asterisk Call Center Community

Craig Eliasov craig at dashlet.net
Tue Feb 14 06:52:52 CST 2017

We really wanted to share some exciting news with the Asterisk community.
After a number of years of development and some great feedback from Asterisk
World in Florida in January 2016, We are finally ready to launch dashlet.net
<http://www.dashlet.net/>  .

Dashlet.net is a unique cloud based call center dashboarding and analytics
solution, and shortly we will be adding real time user notification triggers
to the platform. You will see there is nothing quite like it on the market.
The dashboards are visually appealing, easy to use and graphically driven.

Dashlet.net understands the important role played by Partners in ensuring
that clients have a seamless and positive experience when using the
Dashlet.net call center dash boarding and analytics platform.

Dashlet.net provides a platform for both inbound and outbound call centers
and tracks not just the overall metrics of the call center, but allows
managers to drill down into each queue and each agent's performance.

Together with Dashlet.net, our Partners can deliver a seamless and value
adding service to clients.

Although the Setup is simple and easy, Partners may need to install the
Dashlet.net data collection tool on the client's Asterisk server and assist
clients in the setup and configuration of Dashlet.net

The Dashlet.net data collecting tool takes the queue log data from the
client's Asterisk server and sends it securely into the cloud for analysis
and presentation in an intuitive and very easy to use dashboard format.

Clients can personalize their experience by renaming queues and assigning
names to agents. Clients can create their own dashboards, view management
information about their businesses in real-time, set up wallboards, do
historical analyses, e-mail and download analytics widgets plus many more
features. New functionality is added continuously.

We are delighted to be offering your clients a 28 day free trial
<https://account.dashlet.net/sign_up>  to experience the ease and simplicity
of dashlet.net  <http://www.dashlet.net/>

Partners can earn up to 40% rebate on all money earned from your clients.
Sign up as a dashlet partner <http://dashlet.net/partners/>  today. Click
here <http://dashlet.net/partners/>  for the sign up page and for more
information.

Please view this short video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJFFUKTBP-Y> .