[asterisk-biz] Turkey DID

Anas Moiz noc at supertec.com
Thu Oct 13 09:05:50 CDT 2016

Dear Chris,

You can create an account on DIDx, we do provide Turkey DIDs for 212
(ISTANBUL EUROPE) and 216 (ISTANBUL ASIA).

You can also contact our sales team directly via email I have copied them
in CC.

They will help you out with all of your requirements.

Do let us know if you need anything else in this regards.

We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

*Regards, *
*Anas Moiz Hashmi*
*Technical Support Team,*

Website: http://www.didx.net
Skype: *didxnet*
Phone: +1-212-655-5763 / +1-850-433-8555
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJG9cmcMFs