[asterisk-biz] Online Test Service

amanda at sevana.fi amanda at sevana.fi
Tue May 17 15:15:51 CDT 2016

Hi,

We are happy to announce that our partner business Sevana Software
<http://www.sevanasoftware.com/> released online service that is offering
AQuA test measurements <http://www.sevanasoftware.com/aqua/>. Doing basic
voice quality tests with default AQuA parameters is absolutely free and
service usage is quite straight forward:

– Upload uncompressed reference audio file in .wav format;
– Upload uncompressed degraded (under test) audio file in .wav format;
– Select what file(s) to test against what file(s) from available uploads;
– Check default set of AQuA parameters and applies changes by turning
corresponding switches on/off or providing numerical      values for where
appropriate;
– System invokes AQuA engine and makes on the fly test by comparing two
audio files;
– After test execution service creates correspondent records and test
report files that one can download and listen to them (via embedded Jscript
player with a waveform view), parameters used for the test,

On top of that AQuA report.txt contents includes additional metrics
and reasons for audio quality loss, and spectrum graph data one
can download as a CSV file.

There is possibility to use AQuA Online service remotely via HTTP based API
that implements POST method to send reference and degraded files and
receive back the return parameters (% and MOS) as text. Test results are
stored in database under user’s account, so that the user can check them
later by logging into the web site.

Best regards,
Amanda