[asterisk-biz] Customer support engineer for hire

Rick Orford yaletown28 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:03:20 CDT 2016

Hi All

A friend of mine is looking to work for a VOIP shop.  He works remotely and has 3 years experience troubleshooting and configuring networks, phones, and freepbx as his primary role.

He is well spoken in English and can offer both written and verbal support- we worked together for nearly 2 years.  Salary expectation is modest.

Let me know if you've got a role for him and I'll make the introduction.

Thanks
Rick