[asterisk-biz] On Hold Music Live Streaming Solution

Hans Anderson hans.anderson at premtech.com
Thu Mar 17 07:06:57 CDT 2016

Premier Technologies (www.premtech.com), a 25-year-old major provider of
On Hold Music (OHM) equipment has developed an On Hold Music Live
Streaming Server.

Our product takes advantage of the OHM external input source capability
of Asterisk when the FreePBX “Settings/On Hold Music/Custom Application”
is selected or through the command line OHM implementation. Our solution
streams MP3 audio to the Asterisk host system 24/365 via our On Hold
Music Live Streamer Server and our Content Management System (CMS).

If you are interested in an On Hold Music solution using live streaming
and content management, we want to share with you more about our
solution which is available right now. Please reply to
hans.anderson at premtech.com or call Premier Technologies Inc. directly at
1-800-466-8642.

Thank you for your time and interest in our opportunity.

Hans Anderson