[asterisk-biz] From coding to drawing: dialplan workflows and maintainability

Joaquin Moreira jmoreira at integraccs.com
Thu Jul 28 09:54:58 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I would like to let you know that we have release the Open Source version
of our Workflow Designer, to easily create and maintain dial plans. As an
evolving process we've migrated our Workflow from Desktop to the Web.

The designer is a tool that generates dial plan and is able to save or load
this workflows so you can add, edit your workflows graphically, in a simple
manner. Is very easy to extend and add custom and new dial plan apps.

Integra CCS is a Uruguayan company that makes software for Contact Centers
since 2008 using Asterisk, with customers in 16 countries from call centers
from 5 to 1.500 positions.

Bellow you’ll find all the information to use the Workflow Designer:

- Download the Workflow Designer Open Source at Github:
http://github.com/IntegraCCS

- Presentation: download the slides at Slideshare of Dialplan Workflows and
Maintainability at:
http://www.slideshare.net/INTEGRACCS/asterisk-dialplan-workflows-maintainability-astricon-2015-53700430

- Video: Dialplan Workflows and Maintainability (Conference of Sebastian
Gutierrez at Astricon 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5fIXICz0CY

​Regards,

​

*Joaquin Moreira | Director*