[asterisk-biz] DID Costa Rica

Muhammad Ali sales at didx.net
Mon Jan 18 08:06:25 CST 2016

Dear Chris,

Hope you are doing great.

I would like to let you know that we can provide you DID numbers from Costa
Rica +506-4

Please check the rates mentioned below.

Costa Rica
Per DID setup $6
Per DID monthly $15
Monthly Free incoming minutes 5000
After free minute charge $0.01
Default channels 2

Please let us know a good time and number to give you a call so we can
provide you will all the details.

You can reach us at +1 850-433-8555 or you can add us on Skype: salesdidx

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Regards,