[asterisk-biz] Looking for consultant to work on DAHDI callerid

Alvaro Garcia alvaro at callcabinet.com
Mon Dec 12 09:15:29 CST 2016

Hello *Raj ra*j
I am Sales manager for Latin America​ for CallCabinet Corp. in Boca Raton
FL USA. and are interested on creating a partnership with Asterisk's
dealers. We will record all their customers calls in the cloud; they will
have control to monitor their calls. I will give them a monthly storage
cost starting with 1000 hour for $49.00; 4000; hours $89.00.
hours. The service providers will collect commission on the storage charges

Please contact me for further discussiing this money making opportunity
Call Cabinet offers to Asterik's clients,
 The *www.callcabinet.com <http://www.callcabinet.com> *

Thanks and Regards

*Alvaro Garcia*
CallCabinet Corporation
Sales Manager - Latin America
[image: Call Cabinet Logo]

Tel. +1 (321) 298-4368
Tel. +1 (561) 235-7699
Tel. +1 (973) 331-0212
Tel. +1 (800) 653--1389
Fax: +1 (561) 421-3263
*Email* : alvaro at callcabinet.com
*Website:* www.callcabinet.com
*Address* : 951 Yamato Rd. Suite 204, Boca Raton FL 33431 USA

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.