[asterisk-biz] Seeking Termination Partners

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:22:55 CDT 2016

Hi All,

  We are doing extensive work with various international contact centers,
specifically
in the trading industry. We are currently seeking to build business
relations with multiple
wholesale providers, capable of carrying their traffic.

  Each customer holds an average of 500,000 minutes per month, to multiple
destinations.
They require premium quality routing, so ASR and ACD is highly important.

  If you are termination provider that fits this description, please send
me your information
and our carriers relations manager will be in contact with you.