[asterisk-biz] Free US DIDs to give-away

AFShin Seysan afshin9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:38:38 CDT 2015

Hello,

We just did setup over 20 DIDs with Markus.
Besides our IP address he doesn't require any other information.

We never had a pleasure of doing business with his company, however, looks
like we are on right track.
I can't testify to it's reliability and service continuation but I can say
that he is no scam.

I hope this helps,

AFShin