[asterisk-biz] Gafachi down? Or gone?

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:04:50 CDT 2015

Dead and on death bad. Not getting response for hours is bad thing. Number
down means loss of opportunity for every single lost call.

*Jai Rangi*
Cebod Technologies LLC dba DIDforSale/Cebod Telecom
O 949-471-0102 <O%20949-471-0101> | C 949-419-7634 <C%20949-742-2666> | F
949-269-0449 / 949-232-1410 | jprangi at didforsale.com  www.cebod.com |
www.didforsale.com |3200 Bristol St Suite 615, Costa Mesa, CA 92626  |