[asterisk-biz] Gafachi down? Or gone?

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Tue Oct 6 11:02:01 CDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:
> I have no information about their state. Their website is still up, but the
> CSS and Images are not being served.

This is happening for a long time. It is not "new". Their CDR is dead
since March/2015.

About the CDR, I received this response on 8/12/2015 after several
emails over 5 months:

"Development work is being performed which will allow you to view
CDR's in a one click fashion. Work to complete development should be
complete in the near future."

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:
> When did it happen?

>From my side, the last call received was 2015-10-04 18:27:49 (Sunday)
After that, dead. maybe they are experiencing a huge network problem.
But, in this case, why they don't post a notice to customers? Or send
an email? A lammer took over their database and is demanding money?

I'm a very long time Gafachi customer. They provided a great service
and helped me a lot. But now they are part of the past.
I need my numbers back and will port ASAP.