[asterisk-biz] Beware: Teliax toll-free compensation FRAUD.

Gavin Grabias gaving at alcazarnetworks.com
Wed May 13 23:22:53 CDT 2015

Who promised something?  There should be a contract that said customer can use to enforce their claim.  I think they may be relying upon it at some level. Just assumptions. We all know how that goes.
Either way the customer has a possible claim and we are all arguing over an intangible issue which we have no data. I don't even want the data because I don't care. I just don't care for the burning at the stake mentality simply because he may be the little guy.

Alex, you are a respected colleague. This is a shit show, and I regret getting involved.  We don't know any facts yet we are all taking sides.

I won't respond beyond this as I have no stake, and it's unprofessional now for me to do so.

Gavin