[asterisk-biz] Beware: Teliax toll-free compensation FRAUD.

Gavin Grabias gaving at alcazarnetworks.com
Wed May 13 20:54:53 CDT 2015

There are some pretty harsh judgements being made here on a one sided tale. Do I think anyone is lying? Probably not, but I am highly versed in the TFO collection process. Everyone I have seen making comments truly has no idea about the nature of the collections on this product. His contract is most likely built upon said collections. I have seen carriers reject bills of millions of calls because they claimed fraud on 5 calls of about a minute. Guess what it's all calculated on the carriers part to induce a low cost access agreement. I could ramble on for another hour about the realities of this, but the internet pitch forks are out.  This isn't the place, and it's $800. Your right sometimes the little guys don't have a voice. Most times the big guys don't have a means of collections when they get stiffed multiple times every month.  They don't speak their beefs over public forums.

Gavin