[asterisk-biz] Beware: Teliax toll-free compensation FRAUD.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed May 13 18:14:36 CDT 2015

‎... that he had essentially no chance of getting anyway. This way, he did something to tilt the odds toward his favour, even if it isn't especially likely to work. He also reported a useful fact that others should be aware of when seeking payouts from Teliax.

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.