[asterisk-biz] Beware: Teliax toll-free compensation FRAUD.

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Wed May 13 17:53:06 CDT 2015

Am 13.05.2015 um 23:23 schrieb Nitzan Kon:
> Hello list,
>
> Short version:
> Teliax owes us $833 for TF traffic we sent them between March-November 2014. To date we have not received payment for any of this traffic, we keep getting ignored, given the run-around ("someone in accounting is looking at it"), and other excuses. BEWARE, AND DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE FRAUDSTERS!

Short version: They're not fraudsters. I was in the same situation like
you. About 500 USD worth of toll-free traffic generated over a period of
about 1.5 years. When requesting a payout I got told the minimum payout
is 2000 USD. But in the end they paid us.

They paid us about 4 weeks ago.

They are very, ultra, mega, unbelievably slow with replying
to/processing E-Mails and you need to constantly remind them about
something. If you do that often/long enough it will work. No idea what
they do with their mails... often it was and still is like a black hole.

Anyway, I think it sucks that you posted this message in order to put
pressure on them. The internet never forgets. Even if they didn't have
any intent to pay you (FWIW, *real* fraudsters just take your money and
run), this is not something that belongs on a public forum but must be
handled internally... lawyers... whatever. But not by means of raising
public pressure. IMHO, UNFAIR!