[asterisk-biz] Hosted ASR

David Knell david.knell at telng.com
Mon Jul 6 06:58:01 CDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Ben Klang <bklang at mojolingo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2015, at 9:13 AM, David Knell <david.knell at telng.com> wrote:
>
> Following on from yesterday's announcement of our hosted TTS product,
> we've made our multi-lingual ASR available today.
>
> Details at http://www.speechaas.com
> Code at https://github.com/speechaas/asterisk
>
> Well that was quick :)

No point in hanging around..

> Can you share anything about your implementation of TTS and ASR? Does TTS
> support SSML? Are there any limitations to your SRGS handling? For example,
> do you support SISR?

TTS now supports SSML - see the updated Github contents - plus we've put in
place
code to route requests to our nearest cluster to improve latency.

SISR - we have a bit of work to do to support that.  It'll come.

--Dave

--

David Knell, Director, TelNG
T: +44 1223 797979 / +1 970-315-4721