[asterisk-biz] Asia Termination and Origination

Mark Brooker mark at mbit.com.au
Fri Jan 16 01:09:12 CST 2015

Hi Guys

We are looking for Termination and Origination Partners in Asia. This includes termination and origination in Singapore, Japan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Thailand and the Philippines.

CLI on inbound and outbound are essential. You must have media services in the region so latency is minimal for audio. Rates are not as important as quality so if you have amazing routes, please let me know about them. Inbound DID services in each location is also required and being able to port numbers to your services in a particular region would be helpful.

We have a client looking to move to 1000 channels in the region this year and further next year.

If you are able to provide services in any of these countries with excellent quality and CLI, please let me know off list.

Regards

Mark Brooker
MBIT Technologies Pty Ltd
P: 1300 241 899