[asterisk-biz] Need analog ATA recommendations...

Kevin Larsen kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com
Wed Feb 4 10:16:19 CST 2015

I believe this should go under the biz list as it is asking for a
recommendation on commercial products. My apologies if this is incorrect.

We are currently using Cisco SPA112 units (2 FXS ports) at a few of our
sites and have found that we are not happy with them. Looking to move up
to something a bit better. In all cases, we don't have need of any more
than 2 FXS ports at any site.

So far the devices that have caught my eye have been the AudioCodes
MediaPack 1xx Media Gateways and the Patton SmartNode 4110 Series
Gateways. Some of these devices go where there is a health and safety
aspect and so we want to be able to monitor them (SNMP) and have high
reliability. Certainly looking for things better than SOHO class
equipment. Rack mount equipment will be too big for the locations they go
in, so something the size of the SPA112 or slightly larger is preferred.
Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks.

Kevin Larsen - Systems Analyst - Pioneer Balloon - Ph: 316-688-8208