[asterisk-biz] Equipment To buy

Peter Hyeroba jezitech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:18:56 CDT 2015

voptech.com

On 14 April 2015 at 18:33, Talking Voice <talkingvoice at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Anyone here can point me to where i can buy 400 basic IP phones for under
> $20.
> I tried ebay, nothing of interested.
> Also, looking for Laptops for under $200/each, prefer new.
>

> Patrick.
>
> --

Hyeroba Wegulo Peter

MD: Jezitech Solutions Limited,
MD: Jubilee Media Services Limited
P.O.Box 22861,
Plot 27,
Sir. Apollo Kagwa Road
Kampala Uganda.

website: www.jezitech.com
Phones : +256-414-533238, +256-392-897155
Mobiles: +256-782-479192, +256-718-206135
other emails: jezitech at yahoo.com, phyeroba at jezitech.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system
and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or
its attachments.