[asterisk-biz] C, C++, C#, and other developers wanted for small project

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Oct 16 21:02:31 CDT 2014

Integrics has recently completed a re-write of the Enswitch API as a
REST-like JSON API:

http://integrics.com/enswitch/guides/3.13/en/dev/json/

We want to provide customers with sample clients in as many languages as
reasonably possible. We've already done quite a few:

http://integrics.com/enswitch/guides/3.13/en/dev/json/samples/

but due to lack of spare time, lack of language-specific skills, or
both, we haven't yet done samples in C, C++, or C#. We'd like to hire
one or more people to implement these, and we're willing to pay. If
you're interested in implementing any or all of these, please take a
look at the existing samples, then email me off-list with a brief
description of your experience in the language(s) you'll be
implementing, and a price and timeframe.

We're also willing to consider proposals for samples in other sensible
languages (no COBOL please!)

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111