[asterisk-biz] Numbers in Netherlands, France and Italy

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Thu Oct 16 16:32:47 CDT 2014

Greetings list,

I have a client requirement for DID numbers in Rotterdam, Paris and
Rome. I'll be perfectly honest: they aren't after vast quantities -
we're talking a few dozen at most.

We are based in the UK, so a European supplier would be preferred (or at
least someone with equipment located on this side of the Atlantic - I
don't want calls to be bouncing all the way across the pond and back
again :-) )

If you can supply numbers in said locations, feel free to contact me -
on or off list - with pricing and terms.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Chris