[asterisk-biz] Looking for Message broadcasting in Toronto, Canada

Jai Rangi jprangi at didforsale.com
Wed Oct 8 19:46:12 CDT 2014

Sandeep,
Please see inline

Need to broadcast messages (30 seconds each) to 10000 numbers.
(Yes)
Sometimes, it may be possible to broadcast a message to smaller audiance
say 100 - 400.
(You Control the list and campaign)
Caller id must be from Toronto, ON
(This is possible)
Should be able to set the call timings and get the report.
(Possible)
Most impotratntly, would like to have a trial run.
(We can setup a free trial)
I will upload the csv file with numbers.
(Possible)
Please quote and send me the details about the trial run.

I will connect you with my sales team for pricing and free trial.

PS: You must comply with your local regulations for for DNC rules etc.

Best,
-Jai