[asterisk-biz] VoIP Monitor for SIP services.

Mobile-Wi.Fi Team asterisk-biz at mobile-wi.fi
Thu Nov 6 14:38:46 CST 2014

Hello,

We are looking for an application to monitor VoIP activity like number
of calls , number of sip registration or
deny sip registration for wrong password (to monitor brute force),
Jitter /Delay / MOS value for every peer, quality
of calls sound etc. Is someone use something like this? Is there any
open source software or reasonable price for this kind of software?
We use a simple asterisk box on a linux machine.

Thank you for help.

---
Best Regards,
Mobile-Wi.Fi Team.