[asterisk-biz] Numbers in 3 Rural Markets?

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue May 6 15:50:03 CDT 2014

I have three markets that we are looking for someone with LNP ability.
 We would need a sip trunk with 5 to 10  channels minimum we might run
outbound if rates are competitive.
 We are a VoIP interconnect carrier looking for wholesale services for
these markets.

 815-626-0  Sterling, IL - Local Telco (Ameritech Illinois)
 920-387-9  Mayville, WI - Local Telco (Ameritech Wisconsin)
 563-689-5  Preston, IA - Local Telco (Preston Telephone Co.)

 Please contact me if you can service these areas.

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003