[asterisk-biz] Zapappi Telephony Cloud Services

Ben Merrills ben at zapappi.com
Mon Mar 3 05:27:16 CST 2014

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know about the upcoming beta of Zapappi, a new cloud platform that allows developers, businesses, well pretty much anyone get direct access to telephony services based in the cloud. Not all packaged up, but there for you to shape in whatever way you want to.

We're looking for developers and businesses who might be interested in such a service to join our beta program. You'll get free access to our platform throughout the beta and help us shape the services we're providing for the future.

Our services include: Telephony applications, BOYC, Distributed Queuing, Distributed Conferencing and more.

To apply, we're asking people to fill out a quick survey, 6 questions, that'll take you about 2 minutes to complete.

You can find it here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HG55Z3K

I look forwards to hearing from you, and getting you on our platform soon.

Thanks,

Ben, CTO & Founder, Zapappi
www.zapappi.com
http://lnkd.in/sK98Mm