[asterisk-biz] Need call center friendly (predictive) carrier for Italy landline

Jay Kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Jun 10 11:36:37 CDT 2014

Mike,
I have the following rates for an Italy dialer/call center route with 1/1
billing:

Italy (code 39 ) -.01/minute
Italy /Rome (code 3906  )-.013/minute
Italy /Milan (code 3902 )-.0103/minute

Please email me if you'd like to test.

Jay Kordic
THG
The Horizon Group
Wholesale dialer/cc termination/8XX -DID origination
1-951-744-9220 (voice)
Skype-jaykordic
Twitter- at jkordic