[asterisk-biz] Need call center friendly (predictive) carrier for Italy landline

mancyborg at gmail.com mancyborg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:30:17 CDT 2014

Hi I am in the need of a call center friendly (around 40 agents, with predictive dialling) SIP carrier for termination only to Italy Landline.
Volume is around 170.000 calls per month, 1.000 hours of talk time.
Will increase a little if the call quality is good.

Being predictive, we need around 250 channels (concurrent calls).

Payment methods are credit card, wire transfer (SEPA) and ukash if you prefer.

Thanks and regards,
Mike