[asterisk-biz] The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre Demands DID Disconnected: Is that legal?

Jai Rangi jprangi at didforsale.com
Wed Jun 4 12:19:28 CDT 2014

I guess it all depends how big and how important customer you are for your
vendor. For us we get email from our vendors and they work with us.
Of-course if we find the end user doing some kind of fraud, we disconnect
the number and account.
Again we also take the action on how big the customer is and how good
history he has. If one number out of 500, we work with them, if the new
customer and have only one number, then we got the bad guy.

Best,

Jai Rangi
www.didforsale.com.