[asterisk-biz] Time to scale your Asterisk with Kamailio? Attend my training this summer!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jun 3 07:56:36 CDT 2014

Hi!

The reason why I am writing to you is that I am preparing for the next SIP Masterclass and still have a few seats available for you or your team members. The class is administered by Avanzada 7 and held in beautiful Torremolinos, just outside Malaga, Spain. We start June 30 and end after five days of lessons, labs and SIP fun on Friday July 4th.

This class is for the Kamailio beginner, someone that has been running Asterisk for some time and need to figure out how to scale, how to add new services and how to configure and run Kamailio.

 You will learn how and why you use Kamailio in your network. How you install, configure and run it. How you handle NAT traversal and how you integrate it with Asterisk or FreeSwitch.

Students run practical labs in virtual machines on their own laptops, being able to take all the configurations back home and get them running in a real-life SIP network. Every day we mix labs with lessons, making practical use of the knowledge gathered.

The class begins with the SIP protocol from a basic level, something that you must understand in order to configure and run Kamailio. From there we work ourselves up the stack, covering RTP, RTCP, QoS, NAT traversal and of course security.

The class builds on my 10 years of VoIP training experience that started with the Asterisk Bootcamps and then the Asterisk SIP Masterclasses. It's my third generation of training class - one that focuses on Kamailio and SIP. There will be a lot of Asterisk in there too, I'm still working with Asterisk on a daily basis as a developer. If you have attended one of my Asterisk bootcamps or Asterisk MasterClasses before, this is a new class, an upgrade.

You can learn more about the class at http://edvina.net/training/new-sip-masterclass/

If you have any questions or just want to register - please contact me directly!

If this class doesn't fit the needs of your team, I quite often run in-house trainings on site. That way, I can select the training material and pace that fits your group. I have training material on a wide range of topics, from TCP/IP basics to SIP, Asterisk, Kamailio and WebRTC - including development with Asterisk and Kamailio. It's a great way to bootstrap a new project or raise the shared knowledge in a group. Don't hesitate to contact me if this would work better.

Looking forward to seeing you in Malaga!

/Olle