[asterisk-biz] Free US DIDs to give-away

Jay Kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Feb 21 07:52:49 CST 2014

For those that are terminating dialer/cc traffic into the USA, we are
offering free DID's from the following states: California, Oregon,
Washington, Nevada, North Dakota and New York. This is not due to any
oversupply.

Jay Kordic

THG

The Horizon Group

Wholesale termination/origination

1-951-744-9220 (voice)

1-951-850-0887(mobile)

1-951-963-1298 (fax)

Skype-jaykordic

Twitter- at jkordic

FEBRUARY 2014 SPECIAL ROUTES

USA DID CNAM COMPENSATION-GET PAID TO DIAL INTO USA and make as much as
.0009/CNAM DIP J

USA CLI dialer/cc off-net as low as .0125/minute,6/6

8XX(800/888/877/866/855/844) TERMINATION COMPENSATION AVERAGING .0021/MINUTE

FRANCE DIALER/CC w/ CLI .0038 proper/.022 mobile,1/1

CHINA DIALER/CC with CLI,dual DTMF,1/1 @ .0231/minute (mobile codes
termination).

MEXICO MOBILE DIALER/CC AVAILABLE @ .0325/minute

CANADA DIALER/CC @ .0037/minute ,1/1