[asterisk-biz] Kamailio World 2014 - April 2-4, in Berlin, Germany

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 04:45:12 CST 2014

Details about most of the presentations at Kamailio World Conference
have been published - they are available at:

- http://conference.kamailio.com/k02/schedule/

Don't miss talks that approach Asterisk 12 or scalable deployments with
Kamailio and Asterisk. Few other people from the both communities of
Asterisk and Kamailio are yet to define their presentations as well as
showing demos on the exhibition, so expect more than what's now on the
schedule. You can view details about the speakers at:

- http://conference.kamailio.com/k02/speakers/

Looking forward to meeting many of you in Berlin!

Daniel