[asterisk-biz] offhook.io

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Fri Feb 14 21:27:57 CST 2014

Greetings,

We are in the process of brining offhook.io online and looking for
some alpha testing / feedback on it.

http://signup.offhook.io/

Long story short, we are attempting to create an open source telephony
platform for our customers. We have a few pieces already in place,
dashboard, queues and sip and ready to get users involved.

Our goal is to release often and release fast. Everything is up on
GitHub[2][3][4] if you want to look at the code, if you have questions
or want to help drive development. Feel free to get in contact with
me.

[2] https://github.com/kickstandproject/payload
[3] https://github.com/kickstandproject/ripcord
[4] https://github.com/kickstandproject/wildcard