[asterisk-biz] Client saw something shiney -- Fonality HUD

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:22:47 CDT 2013

Check out iSymphony which is very similar, not free like hud lite was but
it has quite a good amount of features and works with any asterisk install
afaik

http://www.getisymphony.com/

I am not involved in the company or the project but I had a similar
situation where I had clients who had used HUD on trixbox CE years ago and
when we needed to abandon trixbox because it was stagnant this was a
important feature for our client and they were able to use it without
needing to really learn much.

chris