[asterisk-biz] Who is going to Astricon?

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 10:52:17 CDT 2013

Marco and I will be there. Booth 33, if I remember correctly. If you
happen to pass by, make sure you stop and say hi (even if you're not
interested in QueueMetrics and Wombat per se). :)
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Try the WombatDialer auto-dialer @ http://wombatdialer.com