[asterisk-biz] 2u IP-PBX Appliances Blowout

Chad Behling chad at rockbochs.com
Mon Sep 9 15:05:40 CDT 2013

Hi all, we have around 100 IP-PBX appliances leftover after a large project that we're looking to move. Specs are as follows:

	Form Factor:
	2u
	CPU:
	2.7Ghz Dual-Core
	Memory:
	2GB
	HDD:
	Dual 160GB SATA HDD, Software Raid-1 (Hardware RAID Optional)
	Power:
	400w Power Supply or 350w Redundant Power Supply

	Ethernet:
	Gigabit Ethernet
	Slots:
	2 - PCIe x1 Half-Height

	2 - PCIe x16 Half-Height

	3 - PCI 32-Bit Half-Height
	Dimensions:

	19.00"W x 3.50"H x 20.80"D
	Quantity:
	100pcs

Let me know if there is any interest, these are BRAND NEW in the box. We can load any software you'd like on them (Elastix, FreePBX, Trixbox, PBX in a Flash, etc). They may also be customized with a colored front (any color) with orders of at least 10pcs. Pricing is dependent on quantities desired. Thanks!

Chad
Hardware Sales
www.rockbochs.com
218-727-4332 x100