[asterisk-biz] DNS Provider

Görsch, Dominique DGoersch at tas.de
Mon Mar 18 02:32:32 CDT 2013

I would prefer to drive my own nameservers. In most cases two or three small virtual servers (hosted on different locations) are more than enough for DNS. "PowerDNS" has a nice web front-end, is pretty fast and easy to administer. No trouble with zone files, like "bind" has.

To let DNS slip away, it is a too important matter - in my opinion.

With kind regards