[asterisk-biz] Call quality monitoring using AQuA web service

Sevana Oy sales at sevana.fi
Wed Mar 13 13:09:52 CDT 2013

Hi,

We would like to offer this list to be among the first to learn about new
products and technologies we develop in Sevana.

Our new application performs scheduled voice test calls to a predefined
echo server and then uses our AQuA web service to evaluate the call
quality.

We developed it because several VoIP service providers have inquired
us for a possibility to make test calls from local machines within
their customers' network.

A typical example is when you provide VoIP communications to a company
that rents its premises (including an Internet connection) in a
business center. In this case it is quite important to monitor voice
call quality from different computers in the office space to the
service provider's server.

This is a cross platform Java application and uses our latest developments
in waveform analysis to evaluate the call quality.

The setup is simple: our application calls the echo server (apparently
provided by the VoIP service provider), plays a reference audio and
records the playback from the echo server and can thus provide overall
(both ways) call quality analysis.

To receive the Java application please get back to us and we send it to you.

Best Regards,

Sevana Oy/Ou
Finland/Estonia
http://www.sevana.fi