[asterisk-biz] Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, in Berlin, Germany

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:21:35 CST 2013

Hello,

just wanted to give a quick update about the upcoming Kamailio event in
Berlin, April 16-18, being pleased to announce that even by now we have
a confirmed consistent group of Asterisk community members attending
Kamailio World Conference, including among the speakers.

The list of speakers is published as well as partial schedule, you can
see more details at:

   - http://conference.kamailio.com

Thank you,
Daniel

On 1/10/13 2:22 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to introduce the first conference organized by Kamailio
> project. It will take place in Berlin, Germany, during April 16-17, 2013.
>
> The target is to go beyond focusing on Kamailio only, approaching
> topics about other VoIP projects, open standards and open
> communication systems. With not many public events related to open
> source RTC projects in Europe during the past few years, the event is
> a good chance for a get together and catch up with the trends in IP
> telephony.
>
> More details about the event are available at:
>     - http://conference.kamailio.com
>
> Have a great 2013!
> Daniel

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -