[asterisk-biz] Strange request.

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon Mar 4 15:10:59 CST 2013

Oh, I believe it.  Anything to make money, someone will do it.

I suppose this could be used for CallerID dip revenue sharing as well,
although certainly not as profitable.  2 seconds is about how long an
analog phone takes to retrieve the CallerID.

I used to get generic Office Depot looking invoices addressed to my
LLC, Accounts Payable.  They were not large bills and had things like
toner, paper, pens, or whatever.  Total under $200.

Total scam.  I never ordered from these guys but I wonder how many
larger companies get these small invoices with Net 30 terms and don't
even question it.  They just cut a check since it is a small amount
and it would be a pain to track down who made the order or find a
purchase order.

If they can make a buck the easy way, they will.

Thanks,
Steve T