[asterisk-biz] Strange request.

Yaro Donchenko yaro at ovetel.com
Sat Mar 2 11:35:01 CST 2013

1. Your client will use premium rate number ANI's. to do miss calls
2. In about 1-2 business days your ULC will end all business relationship
with you.

Stay away from this type of clients, as they all committing fraud.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2013, at 12:23 PM, Hakem Voip <hakemvoip at gmail.com> wrote:

One possible scenario is that this is used for call fishing ....

2012/10/13 Mobile Wi.Fi <asterisk-biz at mobile-wi.fi>

> Hello,
>
> Recently I have a strange request from a customer which whats an account
> just for making calls for 1 or 2 seconds :)
> but a daily traffic of 30000 calls per day all over the world. I have 2
> problems with this:
>
> 1.) At this type of traffic how can I correctly charge them because
> there's some providers where this type of calls will be charged as an 1
> minute call.
> 2.) Is obviously that i must activate concurrent calls on customer account
> to be able to archive 30000 requests per day, but our services is pre-payed
> and I want to deactivate account when the customer finished the amount of
> allowed calls.
> 3.) As they want world wide access can somebody recommend me how can i
> make conveyable fixed per minute rate in context of variable cost per
> different destinations. I presume i must make a flat rate based on weighted
> average formula adapted at your volume of call traffic. Do you use some
> tools to archive this type of request?
>
> Thank you.
>
> ---
> Regards,