[asterisk-biz] Atlanta, GA managed colocation promotion

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jun 20 17:49:29 CDT 2013

Hello,

We have teamed up with CyCore Systems to provide an economical managed
colocation offering out of 56 Marietta St., Atlanta's premier carrier
hotel, Internet exchange (IX), and interconnection facility.  The
network (QoS, etc.) and cost structure has been designed specially for
VoIP service providers, who comprise the majority of the customer base.

Much of the southeastern USA's voice and data traffic passes through the
TelX facility at 56 Marietta, and colocating there offers the best
network presence for VoIP companies, with low latency, high quality of
service, and easy cross-connect access to most American Tier 1 backbone
operators.

The service includes competitively priced bandwidth without quality
compromises that adversely impact voice, as well as full IPv6
connectivity. The facility offers the usual gamut of carrier-oriented
high-availability physical plant, including strictly controlled access,
cooling, redundant power feeds, and generators.  Premier backbone
operators and CLECs choose 56 for its record of high availability and
the unparalleled interconnection density of its MMR ("meet me room").
Every other major data centre in Atlanta has backhaul to 56.

This offering is especially well-suited to small companies that do not
desire to rent an entire rack; colocation is available by the server,
per-U.  We also pride ourselves on a high level of customer service,
without outrageous "remote hands" fees for basic tasks (such as server
reboots) or draconian restrictions.

For a limited time, we are offering the following promotion to the VoIP
community:

- No setup fees!  None at all.
- No contract.  Pay by the month.
- First month is free.