[asterisk-biz] Looking for Origination - Specific Requirements

Marshall Henderson marshallmch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:51:44 CDT 2013

Hi- I'm in need of a service provider to handle origination on a handful of
DIDs, but with some specific requirements:

-Upstream carrier must be Level 3 (when porting numbers in, or purchasing
new numbers, we must be able to select L3 as the upstream carrier)
-Provider must do SIP proxy only (media direct from L3), or implicitly
provide *AND SUPPORT* T.38 through their network/switches
-A few new DIDs will be needed, then existing DIDs ported in (20 or so)
-No minimum monthly commitments

Pricing is not as important as 1) quality of service and 2) support. I have
a specialized use case that requires the above items. Before anyone asks
why I'm not going direct to L3, it is because of the small(ish) volume for
these numbers.

Thanks,

Marshall