[asterisk-biz] National DA listings for your clients' business DIDs

Richard Weerts 411XML(r) asterisk at ndis.us
Wed Jun 5 16:31:53 CDT 2013

Asterisk community:

We provide business listing submission and management services to VOIP
resellers and end user businesses.  Just like a phone company, we are
authorized publishers of listings into 411 National Directory Assistance
databases.

Some listings can be published at no charge - volume and network
listings are reasonably priced by industry.  Discount trials are
available.  Terms are always month-to-month.

Our service allows VOIP resellers to offer to their end users the
ability to   list their businesses and residential lines in national 411
directory assistance without dealing with a phone company, wholesaler or
otherwise incurring additional processing or monthly charges to be in
411.  The same service is also provided for cellular phones or any
dialable phone.

This is primarily a business service but residential listings are also
accepted.  Your clients can have more 411 National Directory Assistance
listings in more localities

Here are the key conditions for this service:

- phone numbers must be operational; no disconnected messages etc.
- phone numbers to be listed must be permanently assigned to the
listing   subject business or residence.
- phone numbers to be listed must NOT be already represented in
directory   assistance.
- up to 5 names and address per phone number.
- business names must be filed FBN, DBA or actual corporate name.

The listings accepted will be available to many (but not all) 411
callers nationwide.

Some of you have already worked with us to get your clients' listings
into directory assistance.  Take advantage of this to get more customer
and lead calls for your or your clients' businesses.

Contact me directly to find out how to get started.

--
Richard Weerts
National Directory Information Services, LLC
rweerts at 411xml.com
http://411xml.com/

411XML is a registered trademark of
National Directory Information Services, LLC