[asterisk-biz] 411XML - CNAM, Telco DA, Permium directory services via simple API ...

Avi Marcus Avi at GetBestFone.com
Wed Jun 5 02:03:20 CDT 2013

In the interest of free and open information, I'd like to remind everyone
of an alternative for CNAM services: OpenCNAM <https://www.opencnam.com>.
I don't work for them, but I am a satisfied client of theirs.

They have a simple REST API <https://www.opencnam.com/docs/v2/apiref> and
you can choose plain text/json/jsonp/xml/yaml as a response.
Paid tier costs only $.004 per lookup and there's no setup fees. That's why
I had to mention them.... it's 4-10x cheaper than the OP.
They have great integration instructions<https://www.opencnam.com/docs/v2/pbx>,
e.g. for Asterisk.

Regards,
-Avi Marcus