[asterisk-biz] OpenSIPS Summit 2013

Flavio E. Goncalves flavio at opensips.org
Tue Jul 9 08:14:32 CDT 2013

Hello all,

Thanks to the effort of the OpenSIPS Software Foundation, I'm proud to
announce the first edition of the OpenSIPS Summit - an event for the
entire OpenSIPS community.

What is the OpenSIPS Summit?
"The *OpenSIPS Summit* is a conferencing event that aims to *provide the
necessary knowledge to understand and use OpenSIPS*."

Who should attend?
"If you are looking to discover, understand and evaluate OpenSIPS, the
*OpenSIPS Summit* is the right place to be!". As OpenSIPS is often used
with Asterisk, it is an excellent opportunity to learn about Load
balancing and Asterisk/OpenSIPS Integration.

Read all the details about OpenSIPS Summit events:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summits

The first event is schedule for *5th of August 2013 in Chicago, US* -
the event will be *co-hosted by the ClueCon* conference. Registration
process is already available !

The speaker's list is still under heavy work (we hope to complete it
this week) - nevertheless, we are still accepting papers if you have
something interesting on OpenSIPS :) - The "Call for Papers" is still
ongoing.

Looking forward to see as many of you there !

Best regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves
OpenSIPS