[asterisk-biz] New! Enswitch - Jabber/XMPP integration. Combine PBX and instant messaging capability

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Tue Jan 15 13:11:14 CST 2013

Hello,

Voisonics has integrated Enswitch with Jabber/XMPP instant messaging, so
that you can now offer customers a combined PBX and instant messaging
service.

The integration takes care of user administration and authentication, and
supports presence updates so users can see when a "buddy" is busy on the
phone.
Normal one-to-one conversations, group chats, and file transfers are all
supported, subject to the client being used. Any Jabber/XMPP client should
be compatible.
Just like Enswitch it also supports white-labelling for resellers, and high
availability configuration.

We are an Enswitch reseller and can offer this integration bundled, and
with free installation.

For further details please email me directly and I will be happy to assist.

Kind regards,

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics
http://voisonics.com/