[asterisk-biz] Digium needs more people!

David Duffett dduffett at digium.com
Sat Jan 12 10:29:26 CST 2013

As we continue to grow and focus on getting the Asterisk word out there, we've come to a point where we need more people!

Right now we have a number of vacancies, including those for a technical trainer and a training manager, both based at our headquarters, in Huntsville, AL. The Technical Trainer is basically responsible for developing and delivering our Asterisk training curriculum which covers our all of open source Asterisk solutions and all of our Digium products. As you might expect, the Training Manager is responsible for managing and growing our overall Asterisk training programs - it's a pretty exciting role, if I say so myself.

We have some terrific trainers, and our classes are always well received. That's why it's important for us to fill these positions with truly talented people. We're looking for people who not only can get the job done well, but who are also as passionate as the rest of us about the growing Asterisk community.

You can see more information about these and other positions online at http://www.digium.com/en/company/careers/

If you think you can help us take Asterisk further, and have the relevant skills, go ahead and apply now. What are you waiting for?

Don't waste any time in getting in touch!

Digium logo
David Duffett
Digium, Inc. · Director, Worldwide Asterisk Community
6 Landscape Close, Weston on the Green · Bicester, Oxfordshire OX25 3SX · UK
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6119 · mobile: +44 7722 442236
twitter: dduffett · linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/davidduffett
Check us out at: http://digium.com · http://asterisk.org