[asterisk-biz] x164 - Looking for Resellers

Gerrit Jacobsen gjacobsen at x164.com
Tue Feb 19 07:53:41 CST 2013

Hello,

We are looking for resellers to resell exclusively in their region our x164 services.

x164 is a wholesale routing / "cherry-picking" service. The service is ready configured to use yate as the softswitch. We do provide a free customized yate version for clients.
Connecting Asterisk or other softswitches is also possible.

x164 is designed to picking cheap and reliable routes from carrier offers, e.g. cherry-pick "grey" A-Z offers.

The core of x164 are sophisticated routing algorithms and realtime statistics. e.g. to do profit-based routing. The routing algorithms  beat the standard LCR least-cost-routing. The routing algorithms determine the priority of available routes in realtime on every call and ensure that bad routes are avoided.

iXLink is on board. To automate things further, we have teamed up with iXLink. 3000 carriers are now on IXLink and feed their rate offers. Rate offers can be automatically imported from IXLink into x164. And BTW: We do resell iXLink in small service packages.

Totally Free: Automatic Rate and Dialing code Generation. x164 has a great time-saver integrated which we offer for completely for free. Generation of blended rate tables from termination offers. This tool saves tons of work because it does not require a predefined dialing code table (which tends to be always wrong). It generates automatically the dialing code breakdown from available carrier dialing codes. Go to our website and try it in the demo version or register for the real thing.

In short:
x164 reduces termination costs, maximizes call quality and minimizes human work for the wholesale routing as far as possible by automating rates import, setting route priorities, matching outgoing to incoming routes, generating client offers.

Please contact us if you are interested to resell our service in your region. We want to distribute the service to local data centers and are looking for partners to resell that.
Also we interested in teaming up with other software services to integrate with them and cross-sell.

Lets get in touch.

Kind regards, / Ar cieņu, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gerrit Jacobsen
Managing Director
Phone +371 6765 1010
Fax +371 6732 2010