[asterisk-biz] Middle East DDI request

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Thu Dec 12 05:37:34 CST 2013

Greetings list,

I have a client who is looking for approximately 5 numbers in each of
the following countries:

> Saudi Arabia
> United Arab Emirates
> Kuwait
> Oman
> Qatar
> Lebanon
> Jordan

I have warned our client that some of the above may well have legal
limitations that prevent the use of VoIP, but we don't do much business
in the Middle East, so I thought it probably best to ask here if anyone
has any suggestions, especially amongst our readers from the area.

Any suggestions (or quotes/offers) gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Chris